Have you ever encountered a problem when you try to put DVD movies on Samsung Galaxy S? Here we would like to introduce Video Converter Ultimate to help you convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy S/Captivate/Vibrant/Epic4G/Fascinate/Showcase/Mesmerize.
Samsung Galaxy S supported video and audio formats are as below:
Supported audio format: MP3/AAC/AAC+/eAAC+/OGG/WMA/AMR-NB/AMR-WB/WAV/
Supported video format: 3GP(MP4), AVI(DIVX), MKV, FLV
Now follow this guide to convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy S supported videos and audios.
1. Download Video Converter Ultimate – DVD to Samsung Galaxy S Converter, the Video Converter, DVD Ripper, DRM Removal, DVD Burner, Device Transfer, YouTube Downloader, install and run it.
2. Click "Load DVD" to import your favorite DVD movies.
3. Choose "MP4" as the output format for your Samsung Galaxy S, and click "Advanced..." next to the Profile to preset encoder, resolution, frame rate, bit rate, etc.
4. Click "Convert" to rip DVD to Galaxy S.
5. Choose "Copy to device" when the conversion is completed so as to transfer DVDs to Samsung Galaxy S/Captivate/Vibrant/Epic4G/Fascinate/ Showcase/Mesmerize.