After Jobs unveiled the new iPod nano 5g at "Let's rock" this year, it was quite a big hit in 2009. The iPod nano has gone through five models, or generations, since its introduction. Nowadays, the fifth generation (current) supports video recording, a microphone for voice memos, a pedometer, and a slightly larger screen than that of the previous generation. As a excellent portable media player, more and more guys like to convert DVD to iPod nano-friendly format for watching DVD Movies on their iPod nano.
Contrasting with iPod nano, iPod shuffle seemed to be lonely this year and can't play video. But as the world smallest music player which can talk to you, its unique control functions and tough music playing ability shouldn't be ignore. At one time, there are much good background music in the Movie DVDs. So, many YA are hot in extracting audio from DVD for their iPod shuffle.
The purpose of this article is that show you how to convert(rip) DVDs to put DVDs(video, background music) to iPod nano, iPod shuffle. As the saying goes: "Sharp tools make good work", a suitable tool will be accomplished with the half effort. By my careful contrast using, I'm sure DVD Ripper can finish converting DVD to iPod nano or grabbing music files from DVDs excellently.
Key-features of DVD to iPod converter:
1. Run DVD to iPod nano Converter
2. You can click on 'Load File' to add DVD/IFO from your hard disk. Or insert your DVD disc into your DVD-Rom. Click 'Load DVD' button to add the DVD file.
3. This software can convert DVD and protected DVDs to ipod nano MP4 and H.264 video. Click the 'Format' drop down list to select a format.
1. Run DVD Ripper.
2. Click the "Add…" button, find the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from your hard disc or DVD-ROM, open your DVD folder, select the VIDEO_TS folder and click OK.
Tip: If you just want to get certain segment of the audio, you can trim the DVD movie before conversion.
3. Select "MP3" as output format from the format dropdown list and Hit "start" and this smart program will do the rest for you!
Finally, after finishing the conversion, you can begin to add the video/audio files from DVDs to your iPod nano or iPod shuffle. First, launch iTunes, click File option on menu, and import your converted files to iTunes library. Then，connect your iPod nano or iPod shuffle to computer via USB cable, iTunes will detect your iPod. After that, click iTunes "File -> Sync iPod", and the files from DVDs will be transferred to your iPod Nano/shuffle from iTunes library.