”Where is a need, there is an app”. As the originator of the App Store, Apple’s iTunes App Store really stole the show, which currently has more than 30 million applications, and is on the increase. But there is one problem : how to find the applications that oneself needs. After all, item list is limited on Apple’s Store. And Apple has failed to find a good solution for this. Therefore, the recommendation from some professionals is very valuable. The following recommendation is coming from the CEO & founder of AppVee and AndroidApps (which has been acquired by Appolicious) — Alex Ahlund. Perhaps not all the applications you all like, but you will have unexpected discovery.
Top iPhone Apps:
1. Instagram: Photo Sharing
2. Chase Mobile: Banking App.
3. Amazon Price Search
4. Find My iPhone: Apple’s Official App. It can help you locate your missing iPhone or iPad even when you don’t have access to a computer. It’s free on the App Store and available to anyone.
5. Google Voice
7. Dropbox: File storage and sharing
8. SpringPad: Notes applications.
10. Skyfire Browser
11. Kindle: E-reader App
12. Word Lens: Automatic translation app.
14. Hashable: Helps you track and share who you are meeting with and introducing.
Top iPhone Game:
20. Angry Bird
21. Plants Vs Zombies
22. Trade Nations: Real-Time Strategy
23. Gun Bros: Shooting Games
24. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
25. NOVA 2: similar to ” (Halo) ” game
26. Puzzle Agent: adventure, puzzle game
27. Rhythm Spirit: FTG
28. Ragdoll Blaster 2: Trackball games
29. Spiderman: Total Mayhem
30. Mirror’s Edge: Parkour Games
31. Cut the Rope: PUZ
32. Fruit Ninja: Ninja fruit
33. Osmos: Shooting
34. Smurfs’ Village: Simulation
Top technology-based games:
35. Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus
36. Star Wars Arcade: Falcon Gunner : Shooting
37. Samurai 2: Vengeance: Beheaded Games
38. Real Racing 2: Race Games
39. Rage HD: Shooting
40. Infinity Blade: Combat Adventure